Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Trial version Kinect ONE for Vizrt - GetSensor


Hi all friends, Sparanzza come back !!!
I hope that the holidays have gone well for everyone. I have been quiet in my town two weeks.



But now we return to the attack, and bring with me a little demo of my kinect ONE plug for connection to Vizrt Artist 3.6.3.35632

For now this plugin I uploaded to my blog is just to test that your KINECT V2 (Xbox ONE) successfully connects to your engine, if everything is correct will appear in the dialog the serial number of your device.
You can see the video demo from my vimeo
https://vimeo.com/124014210

It is essential to have installed kinect SDK, you download it from this link 
SDK KINECT V2

Also ought to have bought the AC adapter for kinect one PC
ADAPTER AC KinectforWindows



Also have your engine installed in the Windows version 8.0 on, since the SDK is not compatible with earlier versions of Windows.

Finally connect your kinect to a USB 3.0 port preferably managed by Renesas chip (with bandwidth of 10Gbit) , in my case buy an adapter TRANSCEND from Amazon.

I hope to soon to upload the second part of the demo of my plugin to the test you

I can only say that I'm back and I'm working on new interesting personal projects I hope soon I upload them to my blog

Follow me on twitter @Sparanzza

Thanks for all and See you soon!

Download GetSensor 1.0.0 Trial Version

0 comentarios :